Why you should have this henna hair dye & herbal colourant book
Harsh chemicals in our hair products can also do much more harm than the good they purport to do. Traditional hair dyes are packed with potentially harmful chemicals, which, when exposed to high levels could lead to skin and respiratory irritation, a suppressed immune system, and even cancer.
Okay, that’s the bad news. The good news is that you can still colour your hair without causing any lasting damage – and without exposing it to lots of nasty chemicals! In this book, you’ll find out how, as well as all the options available – and there are a lot!
After two decades of using chemical dyes, my hair was screaming for help. Every time I left the hair salon, my scalp would feel itchy and inflamed, and it would be sore and burnt for days after. At the same time, I was becoming dissatisfied with the artificial look from using these dyes.
Do you wish you had thicker, healthier, shinier and more lustrous hair? Find out how you can get your dream hair naturally – no toxic chemicals! If you’re sick, tired and feeling tox-sick from the amounts of toxins we are being bombarded with, then read this guide!
Discover natural colourant solutions that are not just natural, but really give you the most amazing, beautiful and intense shades. Ohhhh yes and best hair in town!
The benefits you will get in Henna Is Sexy
- Learn about all the hair loss causes and toxic chemicals. And why you should ditch them too!
- Help? Why is your hair falling out?
- Natural haircare and homemade remedies, what is Ayurveda?
- Reverse washing, the key to vibrant, shiny hair
- Tea rinsing for healthy and thick strong hair
- What does your natural hair look like?
- The shocking truth about commercial hair dye
- How I switched from chemical hair dye to natural Henna
- How to dye your hair with natural henna
- Why you should use herbal colourants instead of chemical dyes
- What’s your shade? Picking the right colour.
- Powerful plants for herbal hair colour
- Ayurvedic herbs that have healing and nourishing powers
- Create your own colour recipe
- Basic understanding of colour theory
- How to mix henna, cassia, amla, indigo and herbs.
- Herbal colouring for blonde hair
- Tips for your first henna application
- Hair restoration packs for added shine and combat dandruff
- Herbal colour blends and ideas
- Discover the benefits of henna and herbal colourants: enjoy therapeutic hair treatments while colouring without blistering chemicals.
- Enjoy the Free bonus chapter with healthy brain recipes, DIY beauty recipes, natural living hacks and effective hair blends.
- Sandra Bloom feels genuinely responsible for everything she shares. Every solution, method or way of life she shares with you, are tested on herself, and she found them to be useful and effective.